0 DAY DAYS DAYS 01:01:02
Switch Plate Outlet Cover - Background Grunge Red Texture Burgundy
Switch Plate Outlet Cover - Background Grunge Red Texture Burgundy
Promotion Price:
In Stock



Tree26: Makes a world of difference
Tree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.
A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.
Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.

Superior Quality
Made of heavy duty, high quality metal.
Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.
Easy to clean and easy to install.

Leading Technology
Design is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.
High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.
Color matched screws are included.

Amazon Custom Available
Image or Text customization, such as anime, cartoon, animal, car, people, sport, video game, etc.
Please search B07MKZXR4T on Amazon for the customizable switch plate outlet cover.

This product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.
Tracking number will be provided for each order.
Normally 76% orders will take about 7 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.

Product information

    Additional Information

  • Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 1Review
  • Best Sellers Rank: #885,577 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #9,156 in Wall Plates
  • Date First Available: January 6, 2019
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here